In episode 6 we talk to North Sea offshore helicopter captain, Anja Eriksen about her journey to becoming a commander in one of the most challenging environments to fly a helicopter in the world.
We cover the following topics and sometimes a bit more!
- Anja's career path
- The hurdles to becoming an offshore helicopter captain for women
- Getting more females interested in an aviation career
- The role of Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Mental wellbeing for pilots
- Life, the universe and everything - listen and you will see what I mean!
For more podcasts like this and a whole lot more, please visit our website at www.busyaviation.co.uk
Our newsletter contains all our latest articles, news and features - join our community here - The Busy Aviation Newsletter