If you are looking for your next aviation challenge then tailwheel flying in and out of farm strips has to be an exciting new endeavour. Today, we are joined by Matt Coles from Farm Strip Flying who talks to us about tailwheel and grass strip aviation.
Some of the topics we discuss with Matt include:
- How Farm Strip Flying started
- What aircraft Matt uses and why
- The challenges of tailwheel flying and the rewards
- Matt's flying career and a little bit about the mighty 747
- Encouraging youngsters into aviation
- Matt's view of the new aviation stage
Listen in while we conjure up images of days gone by when Piper Cubs floated serenely above the English countryside. Think hazy, sunny evenings with farm strips surrounded by hay stacks and local pub serving warm beer!
To have your aviation business featured on the show, please get in touch via the Busy Aviation web site